Mercury designs custom frequency converters ranging from 500 KHz to 60 GHz. Performance is optimized to meet or exceed customer specifications by utilizing and combining assorted technologies (e.g., MMIC-based mixers, switches, amplifiers, attenuators, hybrid designs).
Our in-house filter design experience and capability, combined with our MFA line, lets us offer the highest performance at a competitive price. Applications range from simple up and down converters for commercial applications to highly integrated subsystems for military programs.
- Low noise figure
- High IP3
- Integral pre-selectors utilizing edge-coupled filters, suspended substrates, Interdigital and lumped elements
- AGC (digital and analog attenuators)
- Frequency equalization/custom gain slope
- Integrated frequency multipliers
- Integrated PLL's (fixed and swept frequency)
- BIT circuitry
- RF-to-baseband conversion capabilities
- Unique combination of RF microwave and digital expertise provides higher level integration
- Advanced FPGA and CPLD devices achieve superior performance for extremely demanding requirements
- High-density packaging and hermetic sealing make assemblies an attractive choice for ground-based, naval and airborne applications