Mercury offers a range of standard high-performance broadband Digital Instantaneous Frequency Measurement (DIFM) receivers and Digital Frequency Discrimination (DFD), which act as functional building blocks in many military electronic warfare systems. Examples include electronic counter measures (ECM) systems, electronic surveillance measures (ESM) systems and radar warning receivers (RWR).
Our experience in designing components and subsystems for military applications ensures that Mercury DIFMs are reliable and manufacturable. We also offer extensive in-house manufacturing to maintain production rates and keep schedules on time.
|0.5 to 2.5 GHz and 2.0 to 18.0 GHz
||multi-octave bands to 18 GHz
||1.0 MHz normal
||3.0 MHz RMS, 8.0 MHz absolute
||2.0 MHz RMS @ -6 dB SNR
||14-bit data word
||15-bit data word
|Data Output Speed
||20 MHz standard
||80 to 100 MHz
|RF Pulse Width Range
||50 ns to CW
||25 ns to CW
|Minimum Input Sensitivity
||5.44" by 6.55" by 1.80"
- Broadband fundamental microwave components guarantee frequency coverage for any application
- Firmware-based field programmable logic accommodates any digital interface requirement
- Faster development time are archived using common building blocks
- Extensive design experience yields robust product designs with optimum electrical performance and mechanical parameters (size and weight)
- In-house manufacturing expertise ensures high-quality on-time deliveries
- Microwave and digital building blocks ensure frequency accuracy specification compliance
- Mechanical and electrical design tools minimize development time